Monday, May 14, 2012

Trash to Treasure Ebook - Check It Out!

I've been featured! And best of all, it's in a fantastic title all about recycling and reusing what we already have to teach our students. I couldn't be more tickled! Vicky Rauch, AKA Scipi of the blog Go Figure, has created a resource-packed ebook entitled "Trash to Treasure" that is available at her TpT store. She was gracious enough to give me a free copy, and I am so glad to have this amazing compilation of ideas to recycle what we already have in the classroom. If you are looking for ways to be a green teacher or just to be more frugal (aren't we all), then this title would be a great fit for you. To see more details, click on the image below.


Happy Recycling!


5 comments:

  1. You deserve the recognition. Congratulations!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, here I'm featuring your blog in my resources and on my blog, and I wasn't even a follower of your blog. I am now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I haven't done a good job of promoting the blog, so don't feel bad! Thanks so much again!

      Delete
  3. I found your blog through the e-book on Teacherspayteachers.com. I think it's absolutely wonderful, and wish I had found it sooner! Using bottle caps as drainage for plants.... BRILLIANT! For years we've recycled plastic bottles, but have to throw away the lids. I've pinned several of your posts and emailed a friend. Thank you for sharing your ideas and Green life with everyone. :)
    Your new "biggest fan,"
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...